About Dater Montessori School
Dater Montessori is a diverse, inclusive and supportive community where the whole child develops, through team teaching, individualized instruction, and unique learning opportunities. Children attain a deep base of knowledge that allows them to become independent thinkers, considerate citizens and leaders equipped to surpass academic expectations.
We Are Dater Montessori:
- An Outstanding State Report Card rating which emphasizes the Quality Exemplar Education consistently offered at Dater Montessori
- An incredibly well-credentialed and dedicated teaching staff with a passion for teaching and learning
- A unique and diverse community of students, all present for one purpose: to learn guided by master teachers in a cooperative setting
- A strong community of parents who believe in being an integral part of their children's education
- A school where administration and staff believe in a partnership with parents looking to nurture the potential strengths and gifts in each student
- A safe, peaceful and consistent learning environment for children 3 through 12 years of age
Before and After School Care
Dater Montessori offers before and after school care for parents:
- K-6 Grade Students — The YMCA on site program is available for before and after school care for students 6-12 years old. Please call (513) 363-0977 to arrange for care for your child.
Community Learning Centers
For our schools to transform, our communities must be revitalized. For our communities to revitalize, our schools must be transformed. They are dependent on each other and Community Learning Centers are the link.
What is a Community Learning Center (CLC)?
Schools and the communities they serve are closely linked. Seldom does one succeed without the success of the other. That's why our CLCs support student achievement, enrich and revitalize communities, and maximize the community's return on their financial investment.
We are very proud to be a CLC and a neighborhood anchor. We strive to go beyond academics to focus on the whole child by serving as a hub for community services that are available to all students, their families and the entire community. We are able to offer a variety services thanks to the collaboration and support of our many partners and the committed community of Westwood.
To learn more about the services available at our school or how your company or organization can become a CLC partner or volunteer, please contact Nicole Sherwood at 513-363-0969.
Local School Decision-Making Committee (LSDMC)
LSDMC is a group of parents, teachers and community representatives. The group functions in an advisory role to the principal, to determine program, policy and budget issues for the school.
School Visits and Tours
We normally welcome visits from parents and guardians as well as prospective families who would like a tour.
Unfortunately, for the safety of our students and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, our in-person tours are cancelled for the 2020-21 school year.
We will make an update if this changes through the year. For now — please watch our virtual tour below.
If you have any questions about our school, please call our main office at (513) 363-0900.